Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First blood--his!

Just a few hours ago, a Catalyst-class destroyer popped into my pirate corporation's home system. I raced in his direction, but was too late--a mate had arrived before me, and all I could find was the remains of the Catalyst. I grabbed the pilot's cargo as he had no room in his pod and little time before fleeing the scene, then waited around wondering if he'd come back for it. Sure enough, it wasn't long before he warped to my position, locking me on his Velator's targeting system. I opened fire and it was not seconds before he was once again fleeing in his pod--seconds that seemed like an hour. I was in little real danger, but at the time I didn't know what he was crewing or what it could do to me, and the feeling of adrenaline pumping into my blood was like a drug. Yum! I mean, Yarr!

Kills - 1, Deaths - 1

No comments: