- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
- I was my troop's first-ever Eagle Scout.
- After securing the offer of a full scholarship for a 5-year degree in Nuclear Physics I answered the call to ministry and have been a foreign missionary for over 22 years now.
- Back in the early 1980's I hiked to the highest peak in Poland--from Czekoslovakia.
- I am conversational in 4 languages and can "read" (an academic technical term) 5 others.
- In the old days, I would be dead several times over. I have had appendicitus, maybe hepatitus (after two of my brothers were diagnosed with the disease, Mom didn't bother taking me in when I displayed similar symptoms), Guillan-Barre Syndrome, and gallbladder surgery.
- I enjoy SCUBA diving.
- I chose the nom de guerre Ka Jolo as a nod to Filipino pirates plying the Sulu Sea. Jolo is the name of a city in the area, and "Ka" is an honorrific which can stand for the Filipino words for "brother" or "comrade."
25081197, aka 250
Wreck Count by Rakkar Than
The Bastards' VB Sarge
Cussbeard's A Fistful of ISK
Kitochi Oritsu's Surviving Within the Void